Future Arts · Aino HQ
We are looking for another Digital Designer to complement our team in Gothenburg
Aino is a small, independent creative agency in Sweden. Born with a digital-first mindset and large ambitions, we now aim to change the way online brand stores are designed, built, deployed and managed.
We believe in building emotional connections through consumer incentives. Using serverless+headless technology as a fundamental baseline for creating uncrashable, friction-less experiences, we are now expanding our offer to include brand design, activation, content creation, imagery and behavioural economics.
As a digital designer at Aino, you will be responsible for creating strong visual blueprints and digital brand experiences for our clients. You should be comfortable with working closely with a small team of talent in a collaborative environment to create truly great digital products that bends the norm and connect emotionally.
You should have a natural eye for detail and maintain consistency throughout the entire design process on various digital platforms. You enjoy staying up-to-date with type foundries and trends. Arts and obscure visual details excites you.
Tools like Figma and the Adobe Suite are your loyal companions. You know just as much about screen resolutions and fixed scrolling as you know about grid systems, compositions, and color patterns. If you have additional skills and interest in UX or 2d/3d animations it is a big plus.
This is a full-time position on site in Gothenburg, Sweden and applications are accepted until 30th of June 2021.
We encourage you to also include examples of personal projects in your portfolio.
- Generate new ideas and solve problems through design & creativity
- Translate feature specifications and wireframes into final designs and mockups
- Create consistent design systems and hifi prototypes in Figma and other tools
- Collaborate with product designers and engineers to generate synergy between design and technology
- Stay on top of digital creativity standards and industry trends
- Own responsibility of your designs towards clients and colleagues
The ideal person:
- Relevant design or arts education, preferably digitally focused
- A minimum of 3 years’ work experience from similar positions
- Demonstrated skills in relevant software
- Fluent in English and proficient in Swedish
- Puts diversity, human well-being and equality as top priorities
- A spacious, beautiful office in central Gothenburg
- A calm, down-stressed atmosphere
- Insurance + pension
- Plenty of money
- Fun trips and parties
- All the hardware + software you need
- Strong moral compass and values