Trusted Management · Aino HQ
Aino is a small, independent creative agency in Sweden. Born with a digital-first mindset and large ambitions, we now aim to change the way online brand stores are designed, built, deployed and managed.
We believe in building emotional connections through consumer incentives. Using serverless+headless technology as a fundamental baseline for creating uncrashable, friction-less experiences, we are now expanding our offer to include brand design, activation, content creation, imagery and behavioural economics.
As an Account Director, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating client assignments and act as an advisor for driving projects forward. You will be owning the client relationships and have a dualistic partnership role — overseeing and supporting client needs, ambitions, timelines and deliverables.
As a person you should welcome the role of equal responsibility and accountability. You are diverse, patient and rational in your mindset, with experience in driving strategic and creative processes on both sides. The ideal person also has experience in UX processes, end to end product lifecycles and commerce technologies.
The role also includes writing quotes and propositions, pitches and project specifications. The ideal person will also contribute to Aino’s public facing communication — including copywriting, social media and employer branding.
The position is on-site in Gothenburg only (but we are remote default during the pandemic).
- Own the client relationships with a dualistic, supportive partnership role
- Actively develop existing clients new business needs
- Coordinate projects internally with project managers and team leads
- Maintain a high level of client service
- Plan and write quotes, propositions, pitches and project descriptions
- Become a public facing contributor for Aino and our company culture
The ideal person:
- 3+ years of experience as an account manager or similar roles in the creative industry
- Exceptional relationship building, negotiation and presentation skills
- Great writing and speaking skills in English and Swedish
- Has a positive, collaborative and a creative, problem-solving attitude
- Has experience in managing sizeable projects and brands in a collaborative, creative environment
- Enjoys being meticulous and well organised
- Puts diversity, human well-being and equality as top priorities
- A spacious, beautiful office in central Gothenburg
- A calm, down-stressed atmosphere
- Insurance + pension
- Plenty of money
- Fun trips and parties
- All the hardware + software you need
- Remote or part time if that is what is needed at the time